Welcome to Season 14 of The Builders Challenge!
About The Build!
This build is all about adding a lighting element to your design! We’re not tying you down with a specific piece of furniture. You can build a desk, media console, etc. and you’ll still qualify. We also will allow a stand alone lighting design as long as there is a significant wooden element and the build is at least 24″ tall. You can use standard lightbulbs, LED’s etc. but the reveal must show a working lighting element.
If you coincidentally have a build that qualifies for the theme that you started or completed prior to October 1st, unfortunately, it will not qualify.
ALL BUILDS MUST BE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED BY 11:59pm PST on OCTOBER 29th, 2022
Ready? Set. Build!
- Have fun and engage with the community! Follow along with @makerschallengecentral plus watch and use the hashtag #tbc14progress to share!
- Pick a category to enter based on your skill level (see below). Each entry level has a different prize pack! The bigger the stakes, the bigger the prizes! Want to know which category to build under? Check out category participation requirements here!
- You must have at least one progress photo, video or reel posted in your Instagram feed over the course of the three weeks tagging @makerschallengecentral and using the tag #tbc14progress to qualify for a submission. An Instagram story does not count as fulfilling progress (it disappears!) but we love seeing them!
- All entries must post to their Instagram feed a final image, video or reel tagging @makerschallengecentral and using the tag #tbc14final AND submit via the final submission form found here!
- Projects submitted after the 11:59pm PST deadline on October 29th, 2022 without the requirements above are automatically disqualified.
- Makers Challenge Central reserves the right to move a submission to a different category if they feel qualifications have not been met. No actions will be taken without direct notice to the designer.