WELCOME TO SEASON 13 OF THE BUILDERS CHALLENGE!
The season ended May 30th. Thank you everyone who participated!
Season 13 of The Builders Challenge comes with the option of a build plan or building within the theme.
What's the theme?
ENTRYWAY Furniture Designs!
You can build along with the plans (downloadable below) with the Novice and Intermediate category or build your own Entryway Furniture design with the Intermediate or Finest Craftsman! Participation Rules:
- Have fun and engage with the community! Follow along with @makerschallengecentral plus watch and use the hashtag #tbc13progress to share!
- Pick a category to enter based on your skill level. Each skill has requirements that need to be met to qualify here!
- Novice – Beginner Builders or Weekend Warriors. You’re in this to have fun! Build along and put your own spin on the provided plan design.
- Intermediate – You’ve got some skill and you’re ready to flex those design muscles. Build along with the plan or design your own on theme.
- Finest Craftsman – You’re a pro! Full-time furniture makers or hobbyists gone wild. You’re the best of the best!
- You must have at least one progress photo, video or reel posted in your Instagram feed over the course of the three weeks tagging @makerschallengecentral and using the tag #tbc13progress to qualify for a submission.
- All entries must post to their Instagram a final image, video or reel tagging @makerschallengecentral and using the tag #tbc13final to submit via the final submission form found here!
- Projects submitted after the 11:59pm PST deadline on May 29th, 2022 without the requirements above are automatically disqualified.
- Makers Challenge Central reserves the right to move a submission to a different category if they feel qualifications have not been met. No actions will be taken without direct notice to the designer.
Contact the team with any questions or comments!