Congrats to our Season 2 Winners!
Two Categories to Enter:
Back to Basics!
Restore any piece of furniture by bringing it back to it’s natural beauty. At least 75% needs to feature finished wood without paint.
Modern farmhouse is the contemporary take on the rustic style, so everything is tailored into making sure you have everything you need to continue to live a modern life, just with a farmhouse tint. While country homes are beautiful, this style takes our favorite comforting elements from there and adds sleek touches with smooth lines, brushed metals and neutral palettes. It’s the perfect blend of the traditional country look with the more minimal contemporary design.
- Only ONE category per project.
- You ARE allowed to enter more than one project.
- To keep us honest, you must include ONE before photo with your FINAL.
- You must also post ONE (or more we hope) progress photo in the next three weeks using the hashtag #furnitureflipchallenge and #ff2progress
- You MUST fill out a COMPLETION FORM with a URL to be considered for judging by Do It Yourself Magazine!
- You can ONLY enter Furniture. NO lamps, cutting boards, mallets, smaller projects, etc. If you’re confused, send us a DM on Instagram. We’re here to help!